Sunday, September 11, 2011

Highs and Lows of the week

Travis left this scone for me on my plate after breakfast, he is very sweet

Betsy and Caleb on one of our walks this weekend
Highs and Lows of the kirkman week,




Highs:

Caleb started scooting around

Caleb slept through the night 2 nights in a row

Austin had a project due in school tomorrow, and she finished it all on her own, without me even having to tell her to do it.

We got rid of unwanted clothes, and got new clothes we needed at a clothing exchange

Travis wrote I love you with chocolate sauce on a scone for me, and left it in the kitchen

After dropping Samuel off at pre-school, the baby fell asleep on the way home, and I had 2 hours of peace and quiet. It was awesome!!


Lows:

Caleb got a cold

Samuel peed on two people this week, locked me out of the house, got banned from the rides at trafalga becuase he wouldn't obey the rules and is still name-calling and hurting people.

Joseph was really difficult at church today

I couldn't get Joseph to do his eschool this weekend

At Samuel's Autism testing appointment he threw some of the pieces for his testing down a hole in the ladies desk, and we couldn't finish the testing.


Random moments:

While coming home from our second walk of the day on Saturday, Samuel all of the sudden fell to the ground, and started whimpering, I asked him what was wrong, and he said his foot hurt. I asked him what happened, and he said "I don't know, it just died", I asked him how it died, and he said "It walked too much, and now it's dead." so I helped him up and he held on to the stroller, and hobbled the rest of the way home (we were almost there). We got home and Samuel layed down for a few minutes, and then got up and said his foot was 'alive' again.

We were walking home from picking up our produce, and I saw one of the wrappers on the ground, from a snack I had given Samuel, so I had a talk with him about littering. I really wish he would listen to me this well all the time, becuase the entire rest of the way home (about 1 mile) he had to pick up every single piece of trash he saw, we ended up with two big bags full of garbage, and two bouncy balls Sam found along the side of the road.

No comments: