Thursday, February 18, 2010
Chaplain School here we come
I am so proud of Travis. We found out today he got accepted into the Chaplain Program at BYU, and that is not an easy thing to do. We have a lot of details to iron out, but hopefully we will be moving to good old Provo, UT in June and starts classes there, for the 2-year program. We are excited to be back at BYU, and being closer to some of our family and friends. We have a lot of work ahead and a lot of paperwork to fill out to make this a reality. Life has gotten pretty crazy around here. The kids have ballet, Judo, Golf, Tumbling, scouts, and Soccer (2 practices and 2 games a week) Plus during the day I'm in charge of 2 play groups. I'm trying to get our garden ready to put in, get the house clean, so maintentence can come, and help Travis get going on all the paperwork for scholarships, and military paperwork, and trust me, there is a ton of it. The kids and I all have colds, and Samuel had a Dr. Appointment yesterday and his is bronchitis, so he is on antibiotics, plus I started the P90X workout program. My goodness life is crazy, we have things going on everyday, and every weekend too. The good thing about this is that time will fly until Travis comes home, the bad part is it can be stressful and a little overwhelming at times. The school district approved a bus for the kids to take to and from school, so that has been a nice change this week. So instead of walking or driving to school, we just need to walk to the bus stop. I love my husband, and I love my kids and I know Heavenly Father watches over us, and helps us make the right decisions in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Travis for getting accepted! That's great. When does he come home, Kaylee? I think you are right - being busy will make the time fly!
I LOVE that you will be closer that we can come visit some time. It has been so long since we have seen you guys. YAY!!!
Amanda, he's supposed to be home the beginning of may
Post a Comment