Sunday, January 31, 2010
If I can't see you, you can't see me..
I had a funny experience with Samuel the other day. It was time for him to take a nap, and he really wanted to take some food with him to his room, but I said no, and put him down for his nap. I start cleaning up in the kitchen, and I see Samuel tip toeing down the hallway towards his food, and he is covering his eyes with his hands. He grabs his bowl of food, and starts to tip toe it back to his room. So I come over, take his food away, tell him I can see him, and send him back to bed. About a minute later I see Samuel sneaking down the hallway, this time with his blanket over his head, and he grabs his food, and quickly stuffs it under his blanket and starts sneaking back toward his room. So I pull the blanket off his head, take away the food, and tell him I can still see him, and send him back to bed. After another minute had past, I noticed Samuel again coming down the hallway, this time on his belly slinking slowly down the hallway with his body and face pressed up against the wall so he can't see me. This time I get to him before he reaches his food, and try to send him back to bed. He starts throwing a fit, and tries to get me to go to my room, so he will be able to sneak food without me seeing him. After this point it was no longer funny, but Samuel was throwing lots of tantrums and not taking a nap. But I couldn't help but laugh to myself the whole time he kept trying to sneak his food, and thinking that if he couldn't see me, I couldn't see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment