Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Me don't like that"

On Wednesday, I was riding my bike with Samuel in the back of the bike trailer like I usually do to pick up the kids from school. I had just turned the corner and felt something dragging behind me, and turned around to see the bike trailer had flipped upside down and was dragging behind me. I jumped off my bike and ran and flipped over the bike trailer. Samuel looked at me very seriously and said "Me don't like that". I kind of laughed/cried because he was so funny and I was so relieved he was fine. He was strapped in and had his helmet on so he was okay. Although the top bar of the bike trailer is broken, so I have to find a way to fix it. We've been plauged with various illnesses the past couple weeks, and it seems like somebody is always sick, although nothing serious so we're thankful for that. We're keeping busy with Soccer, Judo, Tumbling, Piano, Scouting, and lots of different activities. We're looking forward to Christmas time, since Daddy is supposed to be coming home for R & R.

1 comment:

Amanda D said...

That stinks that the trailer flipped! I'm glad he's okay.

How exciting that Travis will be able to come home. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it will work out!