Travis, Kayley, Joseph, Austin, Betsy, Samuel, Caleb, Malachi, and Gideon
Travis' B-day is today and the kids made these videos for him. Happy Birthday Travis, we love you!!
Travis,I am a horrible writer, so you haven't gotten any mail, but I did remember your birthday. Happy birthday. We are so proud of you. You are a good man. Keep safe. Our love and prayers are with you. Love Your Cousin,Rick
Happy Birthday Travis ~ Our prayers are with you.
happy birthday travis and sorry betsy for interrupting your first video
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Travis,
I am a horrible writer, so you haven't gotten any mail, but I did remember your birthday. Happy birthday. We are so proud of you. You are a good man. Keep safe. Our love and prayers are with you.
Love Your Cousin,
Rick
Happy Birthday Travis ~ Our prayers are with you.
happy birthday travis
and sorry betsy for interrupting your first video
Post a Comment