Sunday, September 6, 2009

a little fright


After I finished my last post, I was about to go to bed, and realized I forgot to turn the water off outside, so I ran into the living room to run outside and turn off the water, and when I reached the living room, I was scared half to death, before I realized the people I thought were in my living room, were just the puppets that the kids and I made, and that Betsy had strategically placed all four of them behind the couches to gaurd her and Austin while they were sleeping (I let them sleep on the couches tonight, since they have no school tommorow) I'll admit she did a pretty good job, she even has them in order, youngest to oldest. Although, it gave me quite a fright, now I think it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look like a new group of kids!
Nice work!