Friday, November 21, 2008
Austin
Last night Austin had a performance at her school. I really wanted to get it on tape, so before we left I grabbed my video camera and made sure it was fully charged and their was a tape in it, and I even grabbed my digital camera just in case. Well we got there, and dropped Austin off where she needed to be, and went and sat down with the kids and waited for the performance to start. Austin's class was the first one up on stage, so I had Joseph turn on the video camera and showed him how to use it, becuase Samuel was being a bit difficult. Joseph said he couldn't find Austin, so I helped him find Austin and as soon as I had found her the camera said "tape end" I couldn't believe I had forgotton to check to make sure the tape had space on it before we left. So I grabbed my digital camera and turned it on, ready to record Austin's performance before it was over, and the camera said"low battery" and turned off....uuggggghh....so much for my back up plan. So anyway Austin did an absolute amazing job, she was the best singer/dancer out there.(of course I may be just a bit biased) Joseph and Betsy were very good, and Samuel was causing enough trouble for everbody, but I didn't lose anybody..yeah! When we got home I found a new tape, and recorded austin doing her song again, although she had trouble remembering all the words without her class, but she still did a good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment