Sunday, July 3, 2022

April 2022



Gideon is ready for the Easter Egg Roll

Zoom baptism for Jessica

Gideon won the jackpot!


April Fools dinner
Betsy won the Easter Egg Roll

Malachi won the Jackpot!
Jessica’s baptism with the missionaries 


The huge wooden cutting board fell on my heel, it took a few weeks to heel, but I felt blessed by the Lord and it healed quickly.  
The kids enjoying their April Fools dinner
Putting puzzles together for General Conference




The boys got presents from Travis’ sponser



Caleb made a egg for Travis even though he couldn’t be part of the Easter egg roll

 April had a few changes.  Joseph and Jessica left for Erda Utah to live with Maia and Jaimie and work at the Tyson factory with his cousin Brayden.  Austin came home from college a few days later and cleaned the room out that Joseph and Jessica used.  They didn’t clean like they were supposed to before they left, so we charged them a $200 cleaning fee and paid Austin to clean it.  Then she had her own room to stay in until Fall semester.  She is taking online spring semester classes and working at a Nursing home as a hospitality aid and nannying for a baby girl until school is out for the summer.  We have really enjoyed having Austin home for the summer.  Jessica decided to get baptized shortly after arriving in Utah, and I got to attend her baptism via zoom and even give the baptism talk.  We are so happy that Jessica has decided to become a member of the church.  At the beginning of the month we got to watch general conference!  I love the spiritual insight we receive from the leaders of the church.  I also started my spring semester of pathways.  I ended up choosing to start my accounting certificate, even though that it not what I was planning to do.  I felt strongly that the Lord wants me to complete this certificate and so I am trying to obey.  At first it was really hard and I didn’t understand things and I was studying 30 hours a week and still not really understanding.  Then I found a study group that I meet with several times a week and I finally am able to feel like I am understanding the material.  The Lord is making a way for me to accomplish what he has commanded me to do.  Our garden is also growing and we are excited to have our own food.  

No comments: