Sunday, December 4, 2016

Poor Little Gideon

Malachi loved being woken up by monster cookies made for him by his sisters.  He made such a cute sleeply grin and took a big bite when they snuck into his room to wake him up with freshly made monster cookies.


Ready, Set, Go!

Gideon is so happy he climbed up to the slide all by himself


Gideon loves playing with Daddy!

National Cookie Making day!  We made Peanut Butter Blossoms.  Yummy!
So I ended up having to take Gideon into the Dr. again.  His breathing was still terrible.  So the Dr. prescribed an oral antibiotic, an oral steroid,(both once a day) and a steroid (twice a day) and albuterol (every 4 hours) for his nebulizer (inhalant).  I also am suctioning his nose out with a straw sucking thing every two hours.  I feel like I am constantly drugging him up, I feel so bad for him, he fights it every time.  He has been super clingly and wants me to carry him all the time, and won't let anyone else carry him.  It has been a very long boring week, filled with taking care of sick Gideon and sick Malachi.  Travis is back out in the field again, but Gideon is starting to do better, so I am hopeful that we will be back to normal soon.

No comments: