Sunday, August 21, 2016
No Making Out During The Prayer In Primary!!!!!
So, the Sunday before we left on vacation to Montana, we were in church, and I was playing the piano for primary. The primary room was very, very cold. Somehow the A/C had gotten stuck on full blast, and the room was positively frigid. I had given Caleb a baby blanket I had with me, so that he could stay warm. Being the little tiny gentleman that he is, he shared the blanket with a girl in his class who was sitting next to him, who was shivering. Right after the closing song, I happened to peek at Caleb just before the prayer started, and saw the little girl grab Caleb's face and started kissing him on the lips. I couldn't believe it, at first Caleb seemed shocked, but then he was kissing her back. During the entire prayer, every time Caleb pulled back, she would grab his face, and start kissing him again. I couldn't believe it!! My little 5 year old was making out with a girl in the middle of church, during a prayer!! I was clear across the room, so I couldn't do anything about it until after the prayer was over. By the time I got over to the other side of the room, the girl was gone. My little Caleb was sitting there in his chair with a stunned expression on his face. He and I had quite the talk about not kissing girls on the lips, and how to say "no" to forward girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shocking! Yet... adorable!
Post a Comment