Thursday, December 19, 2013

getting ready to move

Caleb followed me around all Monday morning with a big bag of sugar, saying "pretty please, make me chocolate cookies".  I almost did it, but he is still sick, so I just kept telling him we would make cookies another time, and would try to get him something healthy to eat.  We have been getting ready to close on our house, we are closing today!!I was sick Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but have been feeling better the last two days, and we have all been working hard getting ready to move.
Malachi figured out how to plug his own ear while trying to nap, because his older siblings were being too loud


Samuel finding his dinosaurs

Samuel bringing his dinosaurs out of the cold

Samuel's new remote control car

Samuel's dinosaurs coming "alive" while he was gone at school and tore apart his baseball and put it on their heads

Samuel's dinosaurs once again coming alive and playing on his bed while Samuel was at school

The girls putting Malachi in their dollhouse

Caleb loves climbing to the top of our growing stack of boxes

No comments: