 |
| Caleb in his new green sweater his Grandma Hardy made for him |
 |
| Samuel getting a massage |
 |
| Samuel doing a tree pose (well at least he is trying) |
 |
| Samuel doing the turtle pose |
 |
| Samuel doing the fish pose |
 |
| Samuel doing the alien pose (he made this one up) |
 |
| Austin and Betsy in their new dresses from their Grandma Stevens |
 |
| Caleb |
 |
| Caleb and his silly Daddy |
 |
| Samuel and his Mickey Mouse |
 |
| Samuel getting ready to run |
 |
| Caleb watching Samuel in his "hot tub" |
 |
| Samuel in his "hot tub" |
|
Yesterday, Samuel changed into his swimsuit and came and told me that he wanted to go swimming in the backyard. I told him it was too cold, and that the hoses were closed for the winter. So in response he dumped out his toy bin, and dragged it to the back porch, and had me help him dump warm water into it from the kitchen sink with water pitchers.(this took about 15 minutes) Then I put the tea kettle on the stove full of water and every 10 minutes I would pour in a batch of boiling water. Samuel stayed in his "hot tub" playing with his rubber ducks for about an hour and a half. He loved it, and I was happy it kept him busy for so long. Travis went to El Paso on Thursday to go to his interview for active duty chaplain, he drove there all day, had his interview friday morning, then drove to albuquerque, NM after lunch and went to the temple, and had dinner, he drove all night long, and arrived home at 6:30am, then proceeded to sleep for 8 hours. I sure missed him while he was gone, and having a car. I managed okay, but it sure wasn't easy. We had a very boring New Year's Eve, we were all in bed by 9pm. Travis and I were too tired to stay up late this year, but we did wake up when all the fireworks went off, and said "I love You" and kissed. The kids were disappointed that they didn't get to stay up late. oh well, there's always next year.
1 comment:
Our kids didn't stay up either. We had church at 9am this morning and it takes 20 minutes to get there, so we had to leave earlier than we used to. The kids were in bed by 8pm and we were in bed by 10pm. My sister-in-law called me just after midnight to wish me a happy new year and I answered sleepily! Pretty sad, but 9am church can be rough! Happy New Year Kirkman family!!!
Post a Comment